BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 3, 2009

18th Birthday

Yesterday was my 18th birthday! =] I am now officially LEGAL ^^

I had a picnic with a few friends at South Bank and we all wanted to watch a movie:

The Proposal
but didn't get to watch it becuase it was FULL.... talking about bad timing~

Anyways...Katherine.. our 'shopping queen' dragged me into a store, dumped me a pile of clothes and told me to try every single top... *doosh*~ haha~ I eventually got one and she bought it for me. One thing I regret.. was not looking at the price of that top...it was a rather expensive store...damn.

Left to Right: Katherine, Amy, Me, Linh

Me, Linh, Julie

Ice cream birthday cake!! =] (first one I've ever had )

Presents:

♥ My first MASSIVE TEDDY BEAR ♥

From what I know, 15 people bought me that =] ish awesome

Thee best birthday card ever!!
Drawn by Bernadine Yong
(Our Future artist)


Hand made card by Yvonne (Dodo)
AND we ended the day off with no alcohol and no clubbing O___o
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ME =3
teehee


With love, Julia

0 comments: