BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Holidays Part I


This is in fact the first blog I have ever written . The previous one was not written by mwa! =]

So please do bear with me if this blog is boring or stupid....I'm still learning!!


Well today, I attended my usual Sunday classes which happens every second week.

I was lucky that I got to attend the childrens classes, as there was no space for me in the adults class. HAHA! it was boring anyways ~





Members of the Children class:


Jacqeuline and Clarissa


Stanley




Lachlan





Teacher Evelyn and Ingrid






Emily and Chloe







Last but not least...... Michaela! theee cutest member =]

love her tons!








Emily and Helena (品萱 )

(She was named after me! >> 于萱)


With love, Julz







4 comments:

Bernadine said...

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

THEY ARE SO CUTE! *pinches cheeks* I didn't know you went to Sunday school.xD I learn new things everyday it seems. <3

Also,congratulations on your new blog! YOU MUST UPDATE OFTEN, LIKE PANDA-SAN. xDDD xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

HEY JULZ!! posting a comment coz u asked lol JOKING!!
blog looks good keep it up!
cyas
Parushka ^_^

Monica C. said...

waaaahh @@.. so cute =o=
blagh.. now go comment mine

VJ said...

rofl.. thanx guys for being the first ones to comment my blog!!
heeheeeee *proud*

i cnt b like panda - san.. thats too pro.. il get there oneday! =3