BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Senior 09! Always remembered!!

Theses memories r like treasure to me!! So priceless!! I will remember them forever and always miss all those times i get to spend with my friends!!

F0rmal 09'
It was great fun!
We danced talked, take heaps of pictures!!
I'm glad to hv Julz as my partner ^^


AHH Amazing group near the red shed!! HEhehes!
Crazy times taking photos!!
Miss u guys heaps!


The amazing statue!! Hehehs! We usually sit around it !! XD


AHH!! Joshie!! hehes!!
My awesome buddy!! XD
He went back to Malaysia! Must be having heaps of fun there!!


Linh's bday party at southbank!!
Woohoo!!!
Was fun!! hehes! awww!! Miss those times!

Outside the cinemas! XD


The amazing Hug me twins!! HeEHEHEHE!!!

I wanna go back to school to see every1!
Wondering how things will be like in 5 years time ay!! >_<
Miss u guys heaps!
Lots of luv,
Von

0 comments: