BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ACADEMIC AWARDS EVENING

Last night was the Academic Awards Evening~
More than 200 students received awards for ALL the hard work they have put in this year!
&& I was lucky to be one of them =]

This massive cockroach appeared out of no where scaring alot of people =="


My Medal =]
for
Business Communication and Technology

ME!


Trang and I




Trang and me again....



TRANG!
she got an award for Graphics



Before entering the auditorium



BHAVIK
was awarded for Accounting & ??




Chris practicing his bio speech



Chris getting service award





Receiving awards






Band music!!
The best programme of the night





&& GAVIN got the DUX 2009
It was an awesome night!!
Sadly it will be my First and Last one.
With love, Julia






0 comments: